Monday, July 20, 2009

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles: New Blog for my Friends who are on Dial-Up

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles: New Blog for my Friends who are on Dial-Up

Howdy Folks,

I received an e-mail from one of my blogging friends today. It seems that all the pictures I put into my posts are making the load up times well nigh unbearable. Well, I think he could bear it, I mean who wouldn't stand just about anything when it the TROC we are talking about!

Being the attentive sort of editor I am, I put together another blog just for dial up. The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles II. I'll put a banner link over to the right there too.

What I'll do is post all my posts as I create them on TROCII but without the pictures. That way you don't end up waiting for five posts trying to load all there pictures. If you want to see what I have then just hit the link back to here for the individual post with everything in it.

I hope this is of some help for those of you that have to use slower connections.

Best regards,
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment